Sunday, May 13, 2012

To My Mom


I wanted to take time out today and express my gratitude and love for my wonderful mother today on Mothers Day.

My mom is a woman who I admire more than I think she has ever known.

Her gentle spirit and loving nature draw anyone and everyone to her. No wonder I consider myself so lucky to call her mom.

She is quirky, jumpy, and easy to make laugh.

She is strong, brave, and will always fight for her family. No one messes with her babies, no matter how big they have grown.

My Mom is a hard worker and often goes without the recognition she deserves and without the ‘thanks’ she is due.

Her gentle touch soothes any kind of pain whether physical, like after a surgery or the emotional pain of a broken heart after a bad break up.

My mom has always stood beside me and supported the decisions I have made.

When I have made mistakes my Mom is right there to hold my hand and help me find my way again.

She trusts my instincts and believes in my passions and the desires of my heart.

My mom, she has shown me how to become a woman who has meaning and knows what is important in life. God and family, everything else will fall into place after that.

I hope and pray that one day I am half the woman and the mom that mine is.

She is laughter, hugs, and gentle back rubs. She is strong, wise, and brave. My mom is beautiful, graceful, and dignified. My mom is important, loved, and cherished.

I love you Mommy. Even though I am thousands of miles away know that my arms are stretching across the ocean to give you the biggest hug possible!





No comments:

Post a Comment