Sunday, August 28, 2011

Atlanta Bound

Well folks. Technology rocks. As I am writing this blog post I am somewhere over the state of Louisiana. I know, I know, its AWESOME. Way to go Delta Airlines!!

I am headed to Atlanta today for the week! This week is all about training. I finally get to meet the great people I have talked with countless times, and truly begin this amazing journey to Africa!

The best part I feel is what I get to do tonight. Because it is Sunday I get the opportunity to visit Passion City Church. This is so meaningful for me. The fact that I am going to Atlanta for training for a decision I made because of the way that Passion radically changed my life. I can't even explain how excited I am.

I am excited to update my blog during and after training!!

On another note, my best friend and her wonderful boyfriend got ENGAGED this past week. I am so blessed by Lindsey and Dusty. They have lifted me up, prayed for me, and walked with me since day one of this crazy journey! I was so honored when Dusty asked me to be a part of the big night. It meant so much to be there in that moment. Happiness and love was flooding that room. And of course I got some fun pictures!!!


Surprised!! 

Daddy - Daughter Love. 

Colt and Lindsey! 

Yeap! Surprise I knew all along!!! :)

YAY! 

New Brother-in-law!

Family!

Precious.

Thats right. My best friend is engaged! 

Champagne Toast! 



Love you guys!!!

Thanks for reading and following me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment